cd matching

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Franklin, Apr 24, 2015.

1. Franklin

Franklin

Hi folks,as a lot of you may know it's getting harder to demo equipment so I guess I need some well in formed knowledge, I have a roksan ka1 mk3 which I love the sound of,they are hooked up to some dynaudio dm 2/7 with genisis speaker ,interconnect is a atlas asymmetrical connected to my trusted arcam cd82t,I have improved on the sound delivery slightly by the addition of a wireworld stratos 5.2 but having had this combo a while I'm ready for a cd upgrade or a possible dac solution,I'm not keen on over bright hence hanging onto present machine,but more of what I have and better would be beneficial but where to start not being able to listen to most,are there any of you who have had this kind of system and managed to improve this area?I have no problem buying reputable used items should this take me down that road,all comments will be most appreciated.
    Many tha

Franklin, Apr 24, 2015
Ask a Question