MA GR60 / GS60 OR B&W 703 etc

Wanted: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by matt09, May 19, 2015.

1. matt09

matt09

Looking for the the following floor standing speakers.
    Located in Leicestershire and will drive but would prefer a courier if the distance becomes excessive providing packaging / boxes are sufficient.

Thanks

matt09, May 19, 2015
  2. matt09

THE FACE

Hi, I have a pair of near mint Dynaudio focus 220 speakers in black,originally £2600, 5yrs ago,no boxes, £800, been used sparingly in a 2nd system, selling now due to upgrade,
    I am about 2hrs 30 mins drive away, near Guildford Surrey,I have had all the above speakers, and these speakers are differently a step-up from the Monitor audio's or the B&W's for about the same price as they go for 2nd hand.

THE FACE, May 20, 2015
  3. matt09

matt09

Thanks for the reply, I will consider but it's a little more than I was looking to pay and haven't researched them too much. In what way do you think they are better? Do you have original boxes to post as it wouldn't be worth it when petrol was included.

Thanks

matt09, May 20, 2015
  4. matt09

THE FACE

They are worth researching, I would be willing to drop the price a little bit, to cover petrol costs, sorry no original boxes, but always better to collect,as it is not wise to trust couriers with floorstanding speakers,as I found out with a pair of Tannoy's a few years ago.
    With the Dynaudio's ,I feel they have a bigger soundstage and presence, than the MA's and the B&W's,and more detailed.

THE FACE, May 20, 2015
Ask a Question