Ram 100's

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by Davidpennfowey, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Davidpennfowey

Davidpennfowey

I have a pair of Ram 100 monitors with the bass speaker gone in one. Desperate to find a replacement. Anyone know what would fit or where I can get them from. They do sound amazing when right.

Davidpennfowey, Sep 30, 2015
  2. Davidpennfowey

Johnnyo

Had the same problem with a pair of Leak 2060,s. Used a firm called audio loudspeakers. Run by Paul Seago. Sales@audioloudspeakers. Co.uk. To me, a better long term plan. They came back( leak bass drivers. Did the 2 so they are matched) as new and even the treble was improved. Whilst you are waiting you could find someone to overhaul the crossovers , or do them yourself if you are one of the clever people! Regards johnnyo

Johnnyo, Oct 5, 2015
  3. Davidpennfowey

Mr Neds

I've got a pair of RAM CD 20's. The drivers are supposedly improved versions of those on the RAM 100's, but they're round as opposed the shaped ones on your speakers. If mine are of any interest to you, let me know. The corner of one cabinet has been bashed in and the reflex ports ( which look suspiciously like toilet roll tubes painted black!) have become detached, but as far as I remember, they work fine, no surround rot etc. In case you haven't found it, look at the Falcon Acoustics website for a section on RAM speakers. Good luck!

Mr Neds, Oct 5, 2015
Ask a Question