AARON No.3 Millennium Stereo Power Amplifier

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by MG_CAR, Jul 5, 2004.

1. MG_CAR

MG_CAR

MG_CAR, Jul 5, 2004
  2. MG_CAR

Sgt Rock

Sgt Rock, Jul 5, 2004
  3. MG_CAR

MG_CAR

Thank you for the link. Has any one tested one or have one?

MG_CAR, Jul 5, 2004
  4. MG_CAR

Lawrie

Keepin' it real, right here in Lawrieville.

MG CAR,

Aaron is a very good amplifier brand made in Germany and they use top quality components in all their amplifiers. It compares very well and even exceeds the performance of many top name brands. You may not find any information about the brand in the U.K. press but in other parts of Europe, Aaron is very popular for the sound of their amplifiers and value for money offerings. Two months ago, a friend of mine bought the Aaron No.1 integrated (balance stock, as the no.1 integrated is no longer produced) and it bested many amps costing more than twice it's price. I know because I attended the auditions with him and also listened to the amp in his home system.

If you are a music lover as opposed to an audiophile,;) then you might want to venture off the beaten path (i.e. magazine reviewed & over-hyped items) and consider the Aaron No.3 amp which I have heard several times. It is an amp which not only sounds good but also exhibits very good control over all the loudspeakers I have heard them partnered with. However, as often is the case, your expectations & experiences may vary. Good luck!

Enjoy the music,

Lawrie.:D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 6, 2004
    Lawrie, Jul 6, 2004
  5. MG_CAR

greg Its a G thing

Hey Lawrie, regards your Karan Acoustics amps, any idea if they have a distributor in the UK?
    Cheers
    Greg

greg, Jul 6, 2004
  6. MG_CAR

Ian J

Someone on AV Forums has just bought one and there is a thread about it here

Ian J, Jul 6, 2004
  7. MG_CAR

Lawrie

Keepin' it real, right here in Lawrieville.
    Greg,

The U.K. distributor for Karan Acoustics can be found at the bottom of this link: http://www.karan-acoustics.com/products.html It appears that the distributor is not at the top of U.K. audiophiles' Christmas cards list (for one reason or another;)) but that should not stop music lovers checking out those superb Karan Acoustics amplifiers.

Ian J - thanks for that AV Forum link. It just confirms my comments about the Aaron amps which are really superb. What I don't understand however, is why the amps are not known or even available in the U.K. which is one of the largest hifi markets in Europe. IMO, those Aaron amps outperfom by a wide margin, many over-hyped & over-priced amps currently being sold in the U.K. However, as the Aaron amps happen to be off the beaten track, many audiophiles will shun them as usual.;)

Enjoy the music,

Lawrie.:D

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2004
    Lawrie, Jul 7, 2004
  8. MG_CAR

MG_CAR

Thank you for all the help .... Do people know how they come up too the Atoll Power amps (I think it is the AM100). Is the AARON power house?

MG_CAR, Jul 7, 2004
  9. MG_CAR

CarloScarlatti Vinum et musica laetifica

Aaron? Absolute hot stuff from Germany!
    The first time I saw & heard an Aaron amplifier is over 10 years ago – on the Berlin electronic show in Germany.
    But since last Xmas I own the brand new limited red edition of Aaron No.22 Cineast and No.3 Millennium – WWHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUU!
    Look at http://aaron.hifi.net/intl/index.html

I am very happy to be an Aaron owner.
    The Aaron amps work perfect with my B&W 801 speakers. One of my friends, a Mark Levinson 23.5 owner was really shocked last week – absolute no chance for the old Levinson :)

There is only one disadvantage – the Aaron company build “only†amplifiers – no CD or DVD players.

Ciao!

Greetings from Italy.

CarloScarlatti, Feb 9, 2005
Ask a Question