Advise on Speakers and wiring!

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by FIONA FORTUNE, Apr 11, 2018.

1. FIONA FORTUNE

FIONA FORTUNE

Hello All, I am keen to re create my Hi Fi which has been in the loft for many years! I have a NAD3020e Amplifier and a Sansui SR-222mk2 Turntable but no speakers - looking for Mission Speakers as have always wanted them but and would like them to fit in with the kit that I have! plus I have a fairly small Dining Room so would want Shelf speakers - can someone advise me which speakers are the best for this system (happy to go second hand) and also what and where I can get the relevant cables for the speakers that will fit the Amp? Thank you!!

FIONA FORTUNE, Apr 11, 2018
  2. FIONA FORTUNE

Steve Jackson

I think it is hard to beat Analysis Plus from a price to performance perspective. If budget is a major factor try the Oval 12 speaker cables. If they are within your budget the Oval 9 speaker cables offer noticeable improvements.

Steve Jackson, May 1, 2018
  3. FIONA FORTUNE

SnowDog

My brother just bought some B&W 685 S2s and they really impressed me. You don't mention a budget - he paid about £500 plus stands

SnowDog, May 28, 2018
Ask a Question