Audio Technica ATH-EM7 GM

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by cookiemonster, Feb 2, 2004.

1. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

cookiemonster, Feb 2, 2004
  2. cookiemonster

mutant

hey, how comfy are these? Have some sony ones similar which are the biz, only they look like half-tomatos sticking out of the side of my head, and are fairly tight against the head. If they are nice comfort wise, you may have a buyer :)

Lee

mutant, Feb 2, 2004
  3. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

hmmm, i'm not good at selling.

honest opinion - well they look quite nifty - and are actually pretty small indeed, certainly smaller than i imagined they would be. They don't cover the ear. The main section is probably not much bigger than a 50p, if that gives an indication. The padding on the inside is very comfy indeed. Even the bit for strapping over your ear is not uncomfortable, which i was concerned about, though having said that, after a long period, you do notice the strap rubbing on the back of your ear a bit. They protrude a little off the ear - but probably not even 1cm - i think they look ok, probably a bit sc-fi though.

I didn't find fit a problem. Unless you are dumbo, i would imagine they will be fine.

Sound wise, they don't shake your ear drums with bass - so be warned. I actually quite like them though, despite being bass light, they have quite a unique sound, and tend to be very open and airy (whatever that means - but you get my drift) - the sound is not focused right inside your head - if that makes sense.

They do leak some noise, and don't keep much out either.

See why i am not a salesman.

any other questions give us a shout.

4. cookiemonster

mutant

i admire your honesty. How do they sound (in laymans terms, hifi mags confuse me, suppose you can only really trust your ears, but still, they seem to make up terms for reviewings sake :p)? Most of my headphones are quite bassy, but that makes them fairly muddy. I'm only after another decent pair of over the ear headphones, but dont want the muddy bass. I listen to a lot of heavy metal, and about 90% of what i listen to is guitar based anyway, so treble and midrange is more important than bass to me. If they are clean sounding, i will take them off your hands :) (or, if you'd be willing, id do a demo, pay all postage costs, and still probably buy them?). Either way, PM me :)

Lee

mutant, Feb 2, 2004
  5. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

PM en route :)

6. cookiemonster

cookiemonster

SOLD :)

cookiemonster, Feb 3, 2004
Ask a Question