BK Electronics XLS 200 Subwoofer

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Craig, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Craig

Craig

Would anybody on here be interested* in buying a BK Electronics XLS 200 subwoofer?

I'm thinking of selling, and am looking for 170 pounds .

As most know it's one of the best lower priced subs going. It's not gonna whack a big money Velodyne around but it is better than a sub 500 notes REL or MJ Acoustics, all IMHO (and many others)

It is around 2 years old, is I believe the Mk 1 version and comes with 5 metre hi level and 5 metre low level cables, and of course a power cable.

It is minty fresh condition and the reason I am selling it is as my new neighbours below have put an end to any juicy subwoofer goodness by having a kid. I don't listen in the daytime thee days and therefore nighttime sub is out of the question as the building is 150 years old and rattles like a grannies hip joint.

Delivery is by whichever courier the buyer prefers and is at cost. Chesterpost (who use Parcelforce) seem to be the cheapest. This can be discussed at time of sale

Please note that I prefer to be paid by cheque or bank transfer or cash on pickup from North Lincs / South Yorks. However, I will accept paypal, but as I am based overseas the fees for me are over 5% so I please don't assume I wish to pay all by these myself, otheriwse the price would be higher:)

Craig, Apr 19, 2007
  2. Craig

Craig

Some piccies, ish (sorry for other intrusions)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Craig, Apr 19, 2007
  3. Craig

Craig

Dynaudio's, stands, hi fi, table and plants are not included

Craig, Apr 19, 2007
  4. Craig

mr cat Member of the month

what about your projector..? :)

mr cat, Apr 19, 2007
  5. Craig

stuartswan

is the colour of the sub anything like that of the ikea stand you have there? its hard to see from the pic

stuartswan, Apr 19, 2007
Ask a Question