Cables and accessories

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by rs-audio, Jun 22, 2005.

1. rs-audio

rs-audio

The new website www.robertschofieldaudio.co.uk features a selection of hifi accessories.

Our own designs feature componentry and designs not available elsewhere (not just something you can buy off a reel in your local electrical wholesaler like a lot of the rubbish out there) - and we offer a money back guarantee in the case that you're not happy with your purchase.

The entire Eichmann product range is available through us - and we are one of the few stockists of the excellent SilClear silver loaded contact enhancer (same idea as Walker Audio SST at nearly half the price).

Hope you'll pop by if you're in the market for some well engineered products. Thanks for reading this.

rs-audio, Jun 22, 2005
  2. rs-audio

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Out of interest does that mean you sell the universal socket version of the Eichmann Express Power Strips? I had a quick look on your website but couldn't see them. I don't need more myself but it would be useful to know if there were a UK source rather than people having to import them.

MartinC, Jun 22, 2005
  3. rs-audio

rs-audio

Thanks for your interest. I'm about to include them on the website any day. No idea of cost yet but if anyone wants me to contact them with the info please email me [email protected]

rs-audio, Jun 28, 2005
  4. rs-audio

rs-audio

I've included them today - £27 plus £2 postage. Not in stock yet but lead time is only 1 week.

rs-audio, Jun 29, 2005
  5. rs-audio

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Thanks for the info. Good to see a sensible price too, not like the many products you see imported (usually from the US) with significant price differentials.

MartinC, Jun 30, 2005
  6. rs-audio

rs-audio

I completely hear what you're saying.

I bring a fair bit of stuff in from the US, and even I am shocked/disgusted at how much it actually costs by the time you've paid for shipping, had to pay VAT/duty, and then some con-merchants like ParcelFarse charge a £15 fee to collect the VAT/duty from us... and of course, you've got to make some profit on the thing. Realistically it ends up selling for the same amount in pounds as dollars, which just shouldn't be so!

Anyhow, thanks for your interest!

rs-audio, Jun 30, 2005
Ask a Question