Classe CP 35 Balanced Pre Amp

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Advocate, Mar 2, 2007.

1. Advocate

Advocate

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=320088056726&rd=1&rd=1

One of the best Affordable High-end Pre Amplifiers
    i)AudioFile Magazine - Feed the amps top quality recordings and what will emerge is a classy, silky sound that succeeds in getting the listener more involved in the proceedings.

Specifications
    i)4 RCA line-in / 1 XLR line-in / 1 tape loop
    ii)1 RCA and 1 XLR pre-out

Condition
    As you see in the photos, the condition of the amplifier is great. Since I bought it four years ago, it has been a hifi-rack in a smoke/pet free environment and was cleaned with a damp cloth occasionally.

Sound
    The sound of this pre-amp is best described as transparent and fluid. I've compared this pre-amp to the Audiolab 8000Q, Roksan Caspian Pre as well as the Electrocompaniet EC 4.5 before I bought this one. This pre-amp came up tops with superior separation (because it was quieter), even tonal balance (no “humps†in bass, mid or treble) and a beautifully melodic vocal tone.

I'm selling it together with the rest of my hifi components since I am moving to a smaller place that lacks the space for a proper hifi setup.

This is selling together on ebay with the matching Classe CA 100. Please see my other auctions.

Advocate, Mar 2, 2007
Ask a Question