Classe CP 35 Balanced Pre Amp

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Advocate, Mar 12, 2007.

1. Advocate

Advocate

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=320090776208&rd=1&rd=1

One of the best Affordable High-end Pre Amplifiers
    i)AudioFile Magazine - Feed the amps top quality recordings and what will emerge is a classy, silky sound that succeeds in getting the listener more involved in the proceedings.
    Relisted because my auction was cancelled previously – I had included other brands in the title.
    Specifications
    i)4 RCA line-in / 1 XLR line-in / 1 tape loop
    ii)1 RCA and 1 XLR pre-out
    Condition
    As you see in the photos, the condition of the amplifier is great. Since I bought it four years ago, it has been a hifi-rack in a smoke/pet free environment and was cleaned with a damp cloth occasionally.

Sound
    The sound of this pre-amp is best described as transparent and fluid. I've compared this pre-amp to the Audiolab 8000Q, Roksan Caspian Pre as well as the Electrocompaniet EC 4.5 before I bought this one. This pre-amp came up tops with superior separation (because it was quieter), even tonal balance (no “humps†in bass, mid or treble) and a beautifully melodic vocal tone.

I'm selling it together with the rest of my hifi components since I am moving to a smaller place that lacks the space for a proper hifi setup.

This is selling together on ebay with the matching Classe CA 100. Please see my other auctions. The power amp auction ends before the pre amp auction in case you wish to buy both!

Drop me a msg if you have any questions and Iâ€Âll reply asap.

Advocate, Mar 12, 2007
Ask a Question