Clear out time (cables + tuner + TV card)

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Will, Feb 18, 2005.

1. Will

Will The Lucky One

Righto, had a quick look at the old bank balance this morning and its non too healthy, so decided to have a clear out of things I don't have much use for....if you're interested in something here but think the price is a bit high then *please* make me an offer! :) Postage costs are negotiable as well.

Chord Prodac Silver Plus Digital I/C - 1m length, RRP is £45, unpackaged but basically mint condition and used for all of a month. Yours for £30 inc postage.

QED Qunex J2P 3.5mm -> 2x RCA Interconnect (5.5m) - RRP of this is £40, yours for £25 inc postage, ideal for connecting up your iPod to your stereo ;)

Marantz ST6000 Tuner (Black) - Unboxed, and with no manual (which would be helpful for manual tuning but I can talk you through it via email if you have a problem), but pretty much mint condition - its hardly been used really, hence the sale. RRP is £180, yours for £80 plus postage, ONO.

Winfast TV2000XP Expert TV Tuner card (PCI) - See here for manufacturers specifications. Boxed and complete with remote, all manuals and software. Bought in September for use at uni, but I can't get a decent signal here so its been pretty much useless! It does work though, I tested it at home at Christmas! :) RRP is £34, yours for £22 plus postage.

QED Qunex 2 Interconnect - 0.8m, a fairly basic interconnect this one, RRP is £30, yours for £12 plus postage. Please note the outer coating on the 'zinc plated' rear part of the RCA connectors are a little oxidised but the gold contact points are perfect, its just cosmetic.

Pictures of all items available on request, might have some more stuff to add later on as well...evaluating what needs to be kept at the moment.

Will, Feb 18, 2005
Ask a Question