Clearer Audio Mains Lead

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by soundbyte, Feb 17, 2007.

1. soundbyte

soundbyte

Just got a Clearer Audio Copper Line Mains Lead which I plugged into my MF 3.5 CD. Initially I noticed a little more clarity, however after 48 hours warming up it really has made a difference. The sound is sparkling.
    Has any one else tried this lead out ??

I would never have believe a £95 mains lead was worth the money.....but it is.
    You get the leads direct from the factory with a 60 day money back trial so I tried it...and will keep it now.

soundbyte, Feb 17, 2007
  2. soundbyte

Neil

Yes - I use Kimber and clearer audio leads. i was so impressed with the Copper line that I now have a couple of silver line cables (a bit more expensive at £200 *- large silver-plated copper conductors with 350 wattgate, 26A rating etc etc) but in comparison give better bass and a bit more focus. I think they're better value for money than the Kimber cables.
    As I'm reducing my "box count" if anyone would like to try a silver- line I'm about to sell one. PM if interested - about half price plus P/P?

Neil, Feb 17, 2007
  3. soundbyte

sq225917 Exposer of Foo

ebay: reference silver power leadsform seller corey25, (i think its 25).

£129 solid silver, silver Mk and silver wattagte, happily beats the RA Kimber silver which is £300 more.

sq225917, Feb 17, 2007
  4. soundbyte

soundbyte

NEIL U GOT MAIL :p

soundbyte, Feb 17, 2007
Ask a Question