Cyrus 8vs amp (£450) and Linn Genki CD Player (£400)

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Presto, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Presto

Presto

Due to an upgrade to Cyrus DAC XP and Mono X's my 8vs integrated amp and (much loved) Linn Genki CD Player are now no longer required.

* Cyrus 8vs
    Highly rated intergrated amp.
    Bought new 1.5 years ago for £850
    Colour: brushed black
    Excellent condition, no scratches or marks.
    Comes with all original bits: remote control, org packaging and instructions etc.
    Sounds as new: wonderful intergrated amp
    Selling for ... £450

* Linn Genki CD Player
    One of the best sub £1500 players in my view. Has a wonderful sound. Colour is black.

Genki is in very good condition, sounds as new and comes with all the original bits (packaging, remote control, instructions and the expensive interconnects Linn sends with the player). It's about 3 years old. It has by far been my favourite player - I just love the sound of it. However since my Cyrus DAC XP upgrade, I'm using a cheap NAD player as my transport - which sounds wonderful thanks to the XP.

I think £400 is a fair price.

* Collection/delivery
    You are welcome to collect from my home (SE London) or I can arrange fully insured courier for £20 extra.

* About me
    I'm not a big poster on this forum but have 50+ posts on the cyrusunoffical forum.

PM me if you're interested in the kit. :)

Presto, Jun 1, 2007
Ask a Question