Denon AVC-A1SE, DVD-2900, KEF Q35.2

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by GlynH, Jun 20, 2005.

1. GlynH

GlynH

Fs: Kef Q35.2

KEF Q35.2
    £150
    I actually bought three pairs for the 5.1 system so one speaker has never been out of its box and as the two items above were used in the bedroom only as a second AV system. These speakers are finished in Black Ash and come complete in their original boxes along with their manuals & unused spikes.

Again there is a genuine reason for sale - last year I bought a new pair of Reference 1.2 (so the existing front left/right Q35.2 were put back into their box) and last week I bought a pair of Reference 2.2 which freed up the last pair of Q35.2 from rear surround duties. All that left the single centre but on the same day I acquired the 2.2 I also bought a 200C centre so that means all six are now surplus to requirements.

My loft is creaking under the weight and I have been threatening to have a clear out for some time so I have to start somewhere!

I can be contacted via ZG in this thread or PM, email at glyn at who dot net or mobile 07974 091 867

Thanks for looking.

Kind regards,
    -=Glyn=-

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2005
    GlynH, Jun 20, 2005
  2. GlynH

GlynH

Both the Denon AVC-A1SE and the DVD-2900 player were sold last week.

I have amended ther advert to reflect the changes.

Kind regards,
    -=Glyn=-

GlynH, Jul 3, 2005
Ask a Question