DIY website

Discussion in 'DIY Discussion' started by BlueMax, Aug 26, 2003.

1. BlueMax

BlueMax

Thorsten Loesch, Designer of the popular FFRC speaker cable and other DIY projects has set up a website.

http://thunderstoneaudio.nav.to/

He says, "This website really exists only for one reason. Over the years I have produced quite a number of Projects in audio and usually have shared these in one way or another with those interested. Due to a number of reasons this output is widely distributed all over the web. In a number of cases I cannot provide updates to projects on the original sites. Furthermore I regularly get e-mail's moaning "why don't you have all your stuff on one single website, it is so hard to find anything.... So here it is. In the coming month I will start to add material to this site, as, when and if I find the time to do so. For now you will find some very basic info on current projects and collected web pages from previous projects of all sorts. You won't find any flashy graphics or fancy layout, just straight info."

Konnichiwa, Sayonora, Chio, Namaskar, etc :D

BlueMax, Aug 26, 2003
  2. BlueMax

MO! MOnkey`ead!

He's a member here himself I believe?

MO!, Aug 26, 2003
  3. BlueMax

BlueMax

BlueMax, Aug 26, 2003
Ask a Question