Dolby cinema cards wanted

Discussion in 'Pro Audio' started by Scott Dorsey, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Scott Dorsey

    Scott Dorsey Guest

    I'm looking for a Cat 109 meter/filter card, a Cat 110L link card, and a
    Cat 111 or 117 output card for Dolby cinema systems.

    I might take a Cat 160 crossover card too. Surely somebody has some old
    CP-50 parts in the junk closet or something.

    I'll trade spare power supplies, surround decoder cards, automation cards
    for them.
    Scott Dorsey, Feb 5, 2004
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question

Want to reply to this thread or ask your own question?

You'll need to choose a username for the site, which only take a couple of moments (here). After that, you can post your question and our members will help you out.