E80CC gold-pin Valvo tubes, tested A1!

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by jtc, Oct 28, 2005.

1. jtc

jtc

Hi folks.

I've two Valvo E80CC gold-pin tubes for sale, which will work wonders in an Eastern Electric MiniMax preamp (think of the jump from Naim 82/HI to Naim 52/SC and you get the magnitude of the improvement) when used as a substitute for the supplied 12AU7/ECC82 type tube in the middle position. Will, of course, work in other tube amps that are compatible with the E80CC tubes.

These are increasingly rare beasties, and I am about to stick these two on Ebay, but wanted to give you the chance to buy before listing. They've been tested as near new (though they have been used extremely lightly so can't be sold as NOS) and are in great condition.

I plan to put these on as a buy-it-now of £32+P&P for the pair, but if someone here wants them you can have them for £30 and I'll throw in the postage to UK addresses. Hurry, they're like bloody hen's teeth these blighters, especially gold-pin types.

John

jtc, Oct 28, 2005
Ask a Question