Esoteric Audio on ebay - any comments?

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by ChrisPa, Dec 17, 2004.

1. ChrisPa

ChrisPa

ChrisPa, Dec 17, 2004
  2. ChrisPa

coxybabe

This seller ships directly from Hong Kong - not always the most reliable hotspot on this planet - especially where credit cards are involved.

Also, you will have to pay import duties, taxes and VAT on any imported purchase. You pays your money and takes your chances but I would be very wary.

coxybabe, Dec 17, 2004
  3. ChrisPa

rob SCHMOOOOKIN

reading through his feedback

Not very trustwurdy. Is selling equipment not for European market
    private sale

Did not attach repair invoice as asked, resulting in high customs and vat charge

Got my address wrong and it took a month to arrive,Good product, thanks

didnt complete transation

They cancelled the order and returned my money...

Good quality item, should have mentioned export charges, otherwise ok!!

Quick Delivery, £30 Customs charge :(

Great deal happy with product should have been warned about custom charges A++++

not satisfied with anything

This person would not take my p/ment on paypal due to my address being unconfirm

hes got quite a good feedback rating , most of these were neutural and a few with regards to export tax and the rest just looks like bad communications between buyer and seller.if you do buy from him just be extra vigilant and find out everything before parting with your hard earned.
    also , look through his feedback at the products people have baught , if you find someone who has bought the same product you want to buy it wouldent hurt to contact them and ask about it. search the web also for reviews.
    i dont think he's there to rip peeps off but good com's is the key with this fella i recon.

rob, Dec 17, 2004
  4. ChrisPa

alexs2

The pricing is pretty good even when duty and shipping are taken into account,but the obvious worries about a web-based trader from HK are there to be seen.

I also agree with rob's points about taking the time to read a trader's feedback,and find out what the common trends are before buying.

alexs2, Dec 17, 2004
Ask a Question