FA: Denon POA-T10 THX Ultra 2 ch power amp BLACK+GOLD logos

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by FluffUser, Oct 29, 2004.

1. FluffUser

FluffUser

THX Ultra certified 200W x2 and in superb condition as I hope the pictures show.

This the later of my pair of POA-T10's up forsale. This one has nice looking gold lettering on it's classy black casework. It went well with my other gold Denon kit.

In it's original box with manual, mains and remote turn-on lead, which allows Denon AV amps to turn it on and off automatically as required.

As you may know these are rarely available.

I have been using this great amp to drive back speakers connected to my Denon AVC-A10SE 7.1EX THX Ultra AV amp (not included here in this item) with fantastic results for movies and music.

This is an upgrade for all Denon AV amps, providing a powerfull, clearer, punchier sound and also relieving the AV amp itself of powering the front two, adding THX EX Surround Back speaker amplification or allowing you to bi-amp if you already have a 7.1 speaker outputs. It is without the tiring harshness that afflicts most 'AV' products. If you are wondering how to improve music replay of your DVD/surround AV amp, more clean watts and dedicated power amps do wonders.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3280&item=5728207046

thanks.

FluffUser, Oct 29, 2004
  2. FluffUser

FluffUser

Ends tomorrow and currently at about half what the other one went for.

thanks for your interest.

FluffUser, Nov 3, 2004
Ask a Question