FA: Denon POA-T10 THX Ultra 2 channel power amp - GOLD

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by FluffUser, Oct 19, 2004.

1. FluffUser

FluffUser

THX Ultra certified 200W x2 and in superb condition as I hope the pictures show.

In it's original box with manual, mains and remote turn-on lead, which allows Denon AV amps to turn it on and off automatically as required.

These are rarely available.

I have been using this great amp to drive big Linn Keilidh floorstander front speakers connected to my Denon AVC-A10SE 7.1EX THX Ultra AV amp with fantastic results for movies and music.

This is an upgrade for all Denon AV amps, providing a powerfull, clearer, punchier sound and also relieving the AV amp itself of powering the front two, adding THX EX Surround Back speaker amplification or allowing you to bi-amp if you already have a 7.1 speaker outputs. It is without the tiring harshness that afflicts most 'AV' products. If you are wondering how to improve music replay of your DVD/surround AV amp, more clean watts and dedicated power amps do wonders.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=5726585659

thanks.

FluffUser, Oct 19, 2004
  2. FluffUser

Zoomer

any idea what your reserve is?

Zoomer, Oct 20, 2004
  3. FluffUser

FluffUser

Yeah, it was £120, but I think I set it too low.

regards,
    Rob.

FluffUser, Oct 21, 2004
Ask a Question