FS MEIXING(MingDa) MC767-RD Tube Phono Amplifier

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by de'Kev, Nov 19, 2006.

1. de'Kev

de'Kev

MEIXING(MingDa) MC767-RD Tube Phono Amplifier for sale. The review in the internet listing below is in my opinion a bit OTT. My opinion is that this is a competent phono stage but better suited to MM cartridges. I used it with a very low output MC cartridge and found it a bit lacking. To put this in perspective the cartridge is a Dynavector XX2 costing about 5 times what this phono stage costs so it's a performance mis-match.

Cosmetically it looks very pretty, the blue LED doesn't work, but that's OK I thought it too bright in anyhow. I've done a few minor tweeks, decoupling and re-biasing mainly, in order to quieten it down a bit. The unit is CE marked.

I'm asking £150, if it doesn;t sell the case is pretty enough to build something else in.

http://www.nysound.com/exec/servlet/CategoryServlet?action=productdetail&itemID=mex-2033-01025

collect from sunny Stoke or I can post at cost.

Kev

de'Kev, Nov 19, 2006
Ask a Question