FS Rotel RCD 991 with HDCD playback

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by kingsxfan, Feb 6, 2006.

1. kingsxfan

kingsxfan

For sale my mint condition Rotel RCD - 991. This is Rotels former flagship player incorporating Burr Brown DAC's with adjustable dither settings. It is also HDCD compatible. The unit has balanced connections as well as normal phono.

This is a great sounding machine, the only reason for sale is that I need to plug an ever increasing hole in my overdraft due to solicitors fees from my ongoing divorce. If this wasn't the case, it would most certainly not be for sale. It is boxed with remote, instructions and wrappings and the unit is completely unmarked.

£300 ONO including insured P&P. I will obviously knock money off if a buyer wished to collect. There are photo's available if required.

I will be really sorry to see this go and have not even thought about how I'm going to play my CD collection....needs must I suppose.

kingsxfan, Feb 6, 2006
Ask a Question