FS Sony TCK611S/100 Pre-recorded tapes/8 unopened SA90's/Any other tapes I can find

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by lordsummit, Jun 27, 2005.

1. lordsummit

lordsummit moderate mod

The title says it all. The TC-K611S is legendary, it's was a £300 deck that swept most before it. Dolby S, Three heads, I've owned this and the Yammy 580SE and the Sony is the better deck. I'll throw in 8 unopened TDK SA-90's and also a huge box of pre-recorded cassettes and all the other tapes I've got!
    The pre-recorded ones have music of all genres on from Bach played by Heifitz, Mozart, Faure, Beethoven, Stravinsky, Prokofiev, Gershwin, Tchaikovsky, lots of popular classics basically, there's about 35 of these.
    Rock and pop is a mixed bag, there's some of mine and some of the missus's, so Marillion, The Smiths, Squeeze, Bowie, Elvis Costello, Prince, Springsteen. I'm not writing them all down

Then there's about 20 used recordables mostly SA's as well. God alone knows whats on them, but they are good quality tapes.

This little lot, must be worth £75 of someones money.

lordsummit, Jun 27, 2005
Ask a Question