FS/trade Dynaudio Facette Speakers

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by bobgenie, Nov 14, 2006.

1. bobgenie

bobgenie

I have for sale my beautiful Facettes. I've just purchased a pair of PMC IB1S speakers. Which are better? I'm gonna say that the jury is out. I've had the Facettes for a few years and built my system around them so everything matches. For movies the IB1s have more slam and detail. For music the Facettes are more refined and easier to listen to (female vocals on the IB1s are piercing). My missus says 'keep the Facettes' (yes more wife friendly and beautiful) my sons say 'keep the IB1s' better for hip hop.

Either way I can't keep both (no room) so gonna persevere with the IB1s. The Facettes are about 8 years old, are in perfect condition and work perfectly. Costing over £3K when that was a lot of money for speakers I still have all original boxes and literature. They're very rare in this country so reviews are hard to find - this is what Dynaudio say

http://www.geschke.com/archives/book/facette.htm

Any demo is welcome. I believe that these speakers are pretty much a match for anything out there in performance and the looks department. Like the IB1s they do benefit by a wider location where imaging is exceptional.

Also including 50mm thick black granite cut to shape as seen in the pix.

I am looking for a PMC CB6 in black or DD15 in black so trade is welcome. To sell I'm looking for £1400 plus delivery/collection.

P.S. While as yet I am new to this forum I do have fair amount of good feedback on others which I can provide if requested :)

Attached Files:

bobgenie, Nov 14, 2006
  2. bobgenie

bobgenie

I'm also looking for a Bryston 4BSST :)

Offers anyone?

bobgenie, Nov 15, 2006
  3. bobgenie

bobgenie

bump

bobgenie, Nov 20, 2006
  4. bobgenie

bobgenie

I wanna sell these by Monday. Silly offers considered :cry:

bobgenie, Nov 25, 2006
  5. bobgenie

MG_CAR

Cost

How Silly...?:MILD:

MG_CAR, Nov 25, 2006
  6. bobgenie

bobgenie

I will 'consider' any offer no matter how silly. Naturally if it's such a small offer that I couldn't actually do anything with the money, then I'd probably just box em up and store em in the loft for a bit :)

bobgenie, Nov 25, 2006
Ask a Question