FS-V Festival w/e chelmsford tickets x 2

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by muffinman, Apr 14, 2004.

1. muffinman

muffinman

two weekend tickets for sale to the v festival at chelmsford. i got these first then managed to get some camping ones. i am therefore 'stuck' with two tickets i no longer need. i will post these on e-bay / local press if there is no interest. but i thought i'd offer them to my mates first. price per ticket is £95 inc. special delivery.

acts include: muse . pixies . strokes . athlete . scissor sisters . keane . snow patrol . massive attack . charlatans . and many more. please PM me if you are interested. i'm not making any profit on this sale

ta

muffinman, Apr 14, 2004
  2. muffinman

ilockyer rockin' in the free world

You need to empty your private messages box. It's full. Check also that you aren't saving copies of everything you send as that can clog things up! When you've done that I'll PM you about the extra CD (I've tried last night and just...).

ilockyer, Apr 14, 2004
  3. muffinman

lAmBoY Lothario and Libertine

im going to the westen park one - cant wait, got a caravan for 8 and a pitch this year:) Oh yes, did I mention that failthless are playing too?

groovy //lamboy

lAmBoY, Apr 14, 2004
  4. muffinman

muffinman

i saw muse at wembley in november. they were astonishing. the last time a gig blew me away was back in '90 when i saw pixies at the glsgow secc. they played 4 songs and then the stage moved. the gig was cancelled and then they split up! i managed to catch a frank black gig in september last year and it was NOT the same. the way i see it is the pixies are either going to blow everyone away again or fizzle out rather embarrissingly. as far as i am concerned the rest of the line up will be nice to watch on my weekend away with my mates. if i get to see some good bands then great.

p.s.
    saw snow patrol supporting grandaddy - they sucked balls BIG TIME.im looking forward to jeering through their entire set.

muffinman, Apr 15, 2004
Ask a Question