goat romance

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by midlifecrisis, Sep 8, 2006.

1. midlifecrisis

midlifecrisis Firm member

on AOL news today :D :

A Sudanese man caught having sex with a goat has been forced to take the animal as his "wife".

The goat's owner, Mr Alifi, said he caught another man, Mr Tombe, having sex with the animal after hearing a "loud noise", the BBC reported.

"When I asked him 'What are you doing there?', he fell off the back of the goat, so I captured and tied him up," Mr Alifi told a local newspaper.

A council of elders ordered Mr Tombe to pay a dowry of 15,000 Sudanese dinars (£38) and keep the goat.

"They said I should not take him to the police, but rather let him pay a dowry for my goat because he used it as his wife," Mr Alifi said.

"As far as we know they are still together."

midlifecrisis, Sep 8, 2006
  2. midlifecrisis

PeteH Natural Blue

AOL aren't the quickest on the uptake, are they :) . When they say "the BBC reported", they actually mean "the BBC reported in February".

PeteH, Sep 8, 2006
  3. midlifecrisis

midlifecrisis Firm member

...in that case the first flush of passion has probably worn off by now and they may well have divorced...

midlifecrisis, Sep 9, 2006
  4. midlifecrisis

rodrat

No, he will be up to his arms in diy by now, only getting it at the weekend and having to entertain the relatives.

Rod

rodrat, Sep 9, 2006
Ask a Question