Greetings from the moon...Athens-Greece

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Trouble, Mar 1, 2005.

1. Trouble

Trouble

Many a times, UFO's are sighted but NOT verified to be so.

Many times, I hear a system which I get used to listening to and then go home and love mine more.

Many times, I want to change track when I have heard the best part of the song.

And, even more times I love to chat with people who have interests which we in Athens have what we call in Greece call High-End Gear.

Sure they call high end music many things but we have it in a science. I am not the president nor part of the board, but just a member, but I do want to learn about what other forums are doing and talking about, and for them to see ours.

We are fanatics, but we know it.

We are sinister-but we enjoy it.

We are at your service-and we don't suck up to anyone

I would love to invite any member that has questions, about HIGH END GEAR and audio, to WWW.A.C.A.GR capitals not included, and see what we can offer you.

Most of you have many things to offer us and in exchange we can learn, and maybe have some fun in the meantime.

I for one found you, I invite you in with Greek hospitality to visit my home.

Dr.Antonios Pothitos

Trouble, Mar 1, 2005
  2. Trouble

Lord .

Doctor,
    Thank you for the invite.

The www.aca.gr website is well worth a visit.

Lord, Mar 1, 2005
  3. Trouble

GTM Resistance IS Futile !

Arrrhhh... I'm sure it is but it's driving me nuts.

Pop ups, java and my biggest hate with websites : browser windows resizing to full screen on every page.

Why do people code pages like this? somebody please explain :confused:

GTM

GTM, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Trouble

midlifecrisis Firm member

It's well worth a look round. I looked over the 'high end - members' section which is full of exotic kit :p . the page lists what people have got but also what it replaced - and my one concern was how ofter one very juicy and expensive item had been replaced with yet another.... suggests that no matter what you spend the itch does not go away... :(

midlifecrisis, Mar 1, 2005
Ask a Question