Help for my night time setup.

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by WildStyle*, Nov 12, 2018.

1. WildStyle*

WildStyle*

Hello,

I have been looking for a device to use for listening to music during the night, I just like to have my "Background" music during the night. So far I have been able to get by with relatively cheap internet radio, but I run into some limitations for my use case. It doesn't really want to play too many songs from USB or shuffle them past a certain amount of them. And my music library most certainly does not only consist of MP3's...

So I am looking for a replacement device, I at first looked at some other "Radio" type devices with USB playback so I can use a simple flash drive, but I haven't had much luck. The main problem is that nothing really supports hi res playback from a USB.

Do You guys have an idea how i could get a simple and small setup work? I preferably want to use an USB drive with my varied playlist with MP3, FLAC, WAV... From very poor recordings to overkill bit rate. The key probably is small, plays from USB drive, and sounds full on low volume. I been trying to figure it out, but I really have no idea at this point.

I found things like Denon N10 which is a bit big and separated and then Ruark R2 which is well mostly british...

Well my wish is one thing, but any idea with a small footprint would be appreciated.

WildStyle*, Nov 12, 2018
Ask a Question