Help identifying cable from Samsung subwoofer

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by ftc_homelessapien, Nov 10, 2023.

1. ftc_homelessapien

ftc_homelessapien

Hi all

I am wondering if I can use my existing Samsung PS-EW1-1 subwoofer with another sound system. I originally bought this as part of the Samsung HW-F350 soundbar. The soundbar itself no longer works and has been discarded but I have kept the subwoofer.

https://www.samsung.com/uk/audio-devices/soundbar/2-1-ch-soundbar-black-hw-f350-xu/

Specifically, I would like to know the name/type of cable used for the PS-EW1-1 unit. I have never seen this sort of cable before, and understanding what it's called/its specifications would help me narrow down its compatibility with other speakers/amplifiers, etc.

I have attached photos of the cable. The wire is coiled around some sort of housing unit halfway as the original installation instructions suggested. Perhaps this helps narrow the cable type down. I would be really grateful if someone could help me identify this!

Thanks in advance

Attached Files:

ftc_homelessapien, Nov 10, 2023
Ask a Question