Hi-Fi Fetish

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by tones, Jun 22, 2003.

1. tones

tones compulsive cantater

tones, Jun 22, 2003
  2. tones

sideshowbob Trisha

"tidying up my desk"? What strange concept is this? Not something I'm familar with...

-- Ian

sideshowbob, Jun 22, 2003
  3. tones

Rodrigo de Sá This club's crushing bore

Spot on.

Being guilty of comparisons between women and hifi, I'd say the lunatic fringe try to get the best looking girl possible and then just stares at her in amazement and shows her to his friends.

The normal person selects a beautiful woman in order to have sex with her. He doesn't just stare - he concentrates on the goal of findind a beautiful firl in the first place.

I agree many high-end lunatics (not quite all) are the equivalent of an impotent Sultan that collects the best looking girls for his harem.

Long term relationships are also comparable to hifi: my system is the one I chose to listen to music; I am not searching any longer. I just listen to records...

Rodrigo de Sá, Jun 22, 2003
  4. tones

tones compulsive cantater

It happens every so often, when said desk is so completely buried that I have to unearth it. My younger daughter's is even worse, so much so that she has abandoned it and does her homework in the lounge!

tones, Jun 22, 2003
  5. tones

wadia-miester Mighty Rearranger

RDS, outstanding, truely outstanding, a fine piece of composite wordsmithery I've couldn't have pieced together myself, with recourse to my old Articles for the automotive trade :)
    You have sir, gained my admiration. Class, pure Class. Tone

wadia-miester, Jun 22, 2003
Ask a Question