HK Audio LUCAS Nano

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by ProAudioGuru, Jul 3, 2013.

1. ProAudioGuru

ProAudioGuru

Recently I was shopping for an audio solution for my home theater and video gaming area. I'd been to several stores, and nothing seemed appropriate for my needs, as either the sound wasn't what I was looking for or it was just too expensive. A friend of mine who is a musician suggested that I go with him to my local instrument store and see their offerings as they're more "pro" as he put it.

Anyway, most of the products there were gigantic behemoth speaker arrays that looked like they belonged in a club. I did notice a small compact unit, which sounded good. The price was well within my budget too. It was called the LUCAS nano by HK Audio. I'm thinking about pulling the trigger and buying this for my home theater. There are different ways to connect it, and it's portable if I wanted to take it out to my deck for a BBQ or something.

There's a video link online that you can check out on their website to see the thing

Any thoughts? Thanks for your time!

ProAudioGuru, Jul 3, 2013
Ask a Question