Isotek Full System Enhancer VS DENSEN DE MAGIC CD

Discussion in 'DIY Discussion' started by marcd51, Oct 17, 2005.

1. marcd51

marcd51

Anybody out there tried the Isoteck cd as well as the Densen DE-Magic CD I have both and had different results between the two.

Anybody else got any other idea's to add to this thread which is better or are they both the same???

marcd51, Oct 17, 2005
  2. marcd51

zanash

I've used the XLO burn in and demagnetiser cd .......burn in seemed to work, would n't swear to the effect of the demagnetiser though.

zanash, Oct 17, 2005
  3. marcd51

Heuer

I have used the Isotek to run in speakers and it works very well. Not sure about the 'demagnetisation' claims though. For cable run-in I use the Fry-cleaner.

Heuer, Oct 17, 2005
  4. marcd51

marcd51

Hi Many thanks for your reply on this , I recently have been using the Isotek CD track 3 most of the time and it seemed to work , I tried and experiment and not used the Densen De-Magic cd for around 3 week's just the Isotek CD instead .

The results were good but then I re-ran the Densen De-Magic CD after the 3 weeks period and still I felt that the Densen was far better and gave better results straight away or more of a noticeable difference rather.

Vocals were allot cleaner and far clearer, bass was tighter and it almost seemed like a transparent sound at time's and there also seemed to be more procession on detail as well.

I think I have come to conclusion is using the Isotek CD once a month for the burn in process and use the Densen De-Magic CD once a week as I still think that the Densen CD demagnetizer works far better than the isotek CD and by using it once a week keeps the system on it's toes .

Can anybody else support this theory or does anybody else know of an even better CD than the Densen or Isotek CD...

My system is a Denon 3805 with Arcam CD93T CD player with Denon 3910 DVD player. ;)

marcd51, Oct 18, 2005
  5. marcd51

michaelab desafinado

I suggest you just enjoy your system and don't get hung up about audiophile voodoo that does nothing. Rituals of using one "demagnetizer" CD once a month and another once a week are just the type of audiophool neurosis that has people endlessly wondering whether their system is in 100% pefect shape instead of just enjoying the music.

Michael.

michaelab, Oct 18, 2005
  6. marcd51

SteveC PrimaLuna is not cheese

I agree. Neither of them do anything, but on entirely different physical principles.

SteveC, Oct 23, 2005
  7. marcd51

tones compulsive cantater

Well said, that man! :D :D :D

Reminds me for some reason of the solution by my countryman George Bernard Shaw of the eternal problem of who really wrote Shakespeare's plays. Shakespeare's plays, said Shaw, were not written by William Shakespeare but by another writer of the same name.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2005
    tones, Oct 24, 2005
  8. marcd51

boy_lah

I have XLO, Densen and one that came with the hifi mag recently - ISOCLEAN? I've consistenly found the Densen one to work. Cleans up hash. The result of the others were never that obvious.

boy_lah, Nov 2, 2005
Ask a Question