Isotek Mains products

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Snoopdog, Nov 20, 2004.

1. Snoopdog

Snoopdog

Time for a change around!

These are excellent system upgrades and I am selling due to purchase of Nordost mains cables (upgrading to Thor) and my power amp is now too big for the 2K Qube!!

I have for sale the following:-

Isotek 2K Qube (2000VA) isolation transformer/mains conditioner designed for power amps, active speakers/subs etc. In mint condition, under warranty and complete with box. Features 2 X 13 amp outlets + earth post. Cost new is £1495, asking £799.

Isotek Sub Station configured for 5 X outlets featuring round pin 15 amp connectors (supplied). These are superior to standard 13 amp plugs/sockets that incorporate nasty fuses! The following isolation transformers are fitted to isolate each component from the mains and each other. 1 X 300VA, 2 X 150VA, 1 X 150VA (shared between two outlets). In mint condition, under warranty and complete with box. Cost new is £1050, asking £599.

Isotek 1.5 metre Premium 16amp rated OFC power cord fitted with MK Toughplug and standard IEC connector. Mint & boxed. Cost new is £44.95, asking £30.

Thanks for looking!

Steve

Snoopdog, Nov 20, 2004
  2. Snoopdog

ZéLuis

Hi Steeve,
    Have you sold yet the Isotek sub and the cable?

ZéLuis, Dec 8, 2004
  3. Snoopdog

Snoopdog

ZeLuis,

2K Qube and power cord now sold and two prospective purchasers closing in on the Sub Station!

You have PM

Steve

Snoopdog, Dec 9, 2004
Ask a Question