Mains Cables R Us Silver Plated Mains Block

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by mainscablesrus, Dec 31, 2011.

1. mainscablesrus

mainscablesrus The Mains Man

In his last ever edition as editor of HI-Fi World David Price kindly reviewed my silver plated 6 way mains block, heartily recommended was his final comment.
    The block received what I consider a glowing recommendation (and the amount of sales since testify to this) and for anyone who does not read the magazine here is the item in question:-

[​IMG]

I take the basic block and remove the light, all internal rails and connectors including the screws which are removed first are silver plated to 15 microns by a
    plater who has over 50 years experience, re-assembled and wired with belden 19364 cable, terminated with my reference silver plated mains plug and silver plated fuse,
    David said in his review better solutions are available but you will have to pay serious money for these when this particular item does so much for so little.

Available now on my website. £65 plus shipping for 1 metre version.

mainscablesrus, Dec 31, 2011
Ask a Question