Marantz CD17 CD player

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by stevehi-fi, Jan 20, 2007.

1. stevehi-fi

stevehi-fi stevehi-fi

Marantz CD17 II (Mark 2),with remote, manual, mains lead, interconnects and original packaging. Smooth, detailed sound and wide, deep soundstage. Superb build, probably unmatched by any other manufacturer. Weight = 7.8 kg. Can demo with my Creek amplification/Tannoy speakers, which show how good this source component can be. £310 ono Tel. 01924 871782(West Yorkshire) or email for further details - [email protected]

Sample Review - There are 21 on this website(www.AudioReview.com)
    Straight out of the box the player sounds muddled and bright. It requires running in for a minmum of 3-4 full days. Once this is done it rewards with a wonderfully open and emotional soundstage. It easily outperforms the Roksan Caspian and Arcam CD72 in my opinion. My advice? Simple - buy one!

Strengths:
    Immaculate build quality and looks. Beautiful clean sound with excellent dynamics, mid-range and wonderful tight bass.

SOLD

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2007
    stevehi-fi, Jan 20, 2007
Ask a Question