Mixer Amplifier Recommendations for Pub

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by yoopeyes, Apr 22, 2024.

1. yoopeyes

yoopeyes

Hello,

I'm upgrading the audio setup at my pub and need advice on choosing a multi-zone amplifier. Here's what I need:

1. Multi-Zone Capability: I need an amplifier that can handle at least 4 zones to control audio independently in different areas of the pub.

2. Multiple Inputs: The amplifier should accommodate various input sources like microphones, music players, and streaming devices for different events.

3. Simultaneous Playback: It should play two input sources simultaneously in different zones, like background music in one area and live commentary from Sky box(es) in another.

4. Reliability and Durability: The amplifier should be durable for constant use in a busy pub environment.

5. Ease of Use: A user-friendly interface is preferred for easy operation by staff.

My budget is under £500, but I'm open to suggestions. If you have recommendations or insights, I'd appreciate it. Thank you!

yoopeyes, Apr 22, 2024
Ask a Question