Mobile Phone

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Mark67, Mar 30, 2004.

1. Mark67

Mark67

For Sale

Siemens A50
    3 Months old, Mint condition, full working order. Boxed with manual and charger.
    I has been used very little in the short time it has been owned.
    A great little phone @ at great little price.
    This is a genuine sale, not a knock off or a stolen phone.

£25 + Postage

Mark67, Mar 30, 2004
  2. Mark67

batfink

You'll be lucky. That handset's over 18 months old (since it was first launched on the market).

batfink, Mar 30, 2004
  3. Mark67

MO! MOnkey`ead!

May not be the latest phone on the market, but like Mark said, "A great little phone @ at great little price." I know a couple of people who have had them for a while, and someone who's just got one recently. Might not have camera and full colour screen and all that, but does the job of "being a phone" well for the MOney.

[​IMG]

MO!, Mar 30, 2004
  4. Mark67

Mark67

Amendment!!!!

The Phone is at present on the Virgin netwok and has never had any trouble picking up a signal.

I am reducing the price to £20 + Postage - Due to the fact the box has gone missing. I was under the immpression that the phone was boxed. Nevertheless I will ensure that it is boxed when it comes time to post it.

Thanks

Mark67, Mar 31, 2004
  5. Mark67

merlin

Pathetic Fashion Victim Alert:mad: :mad: :mad:

One of these days, all cretins will be made to realise the true value of mobiles, then maybe you wont have to have the latest polyphonic mine detector alert as soon as it hits the market!

BTW, Any offers for 20 brand new 3410's?

merlin, Mar 31, 2004
  6. Mark67

michaelab desafinado

Interesting perspective coming from you. I thought that was precisely what allowed you to rotate £20Ks worth of hifi through your living room every 3 months :D

I have a Sony Ericsson P800 (phone/PDA) which, by modern standards is quite bulky but the other day had to use my ancient Nokia 8810 whils the P800 was getting software update and I was amazed how nice it was to have a phone that was small and light and did the phone things and not a lot else.

Michael.

michaelab, Mar 31, 2004
  7. Mark67

batfink

Not quite. It's just that I work for one of the networks and look after Prepay in particular, so I know this information already (and know how cheap you can get more modern handsets (I'm not talking all the bells and whistles, but colour screens are nice!))

batfink, Mar 31, 2004
  8. Mark67

sane4sure

Don't need a phone, but if you ever fancy selling that TAG T32R...............

sane4sure, Mar 31, 2004
  9. Mark67

domfjbrown live & breathe psy-trance

I'll give you £25 inc postage for ONE provided it'll work on No-range (Orange!) prepay - my clubbing 3210 is getting a bit tired....

domfjbrown, Apr 1, 2004
  10. Mark67

Mark67

Or you could buy the Seimens that is a Dual band phone and it is the phone that was originally advertised on this thread.

Mark67, Apr 1, 2004
  11. Mark67

merlin

Oops, sorry Mark. It was the comment suggesting it was old hat that got me wound up.

FWIW, the S50 is a cracking phone, it's just a shame the vast majority of plebs only buy Nokia (whose reliability record is appalling BTW).

Michael, supplying mobile phones to greedy idiots who think it is their right to have a new one every few months is actually what is impacting heavily on the industry and keeping your call charges up.

merlin, Apr 1, 2004
  12. Mark67

Mark67

Thats ok merlin, I know where your coming from.

Maybe the person who made the comment could go and piss on someone else's fire :p .

Back to the sale.

Anyone interested. It really is in First class condition.

Mark67, Apr 1, 2004
  13. Mark67

Bob McC living the life of Riley

Mark
    You've got pm

Bob

Bob McC, Apr 1, 2004
  14. Mark67

batfink

Didn't intend pissing on anyone's fire, it was just a general comment from working in the industry. I know plenty of people who are happy with their old bricks.

Personally, I prefer new handsets, but that's because I get them cheap;) If I didn't, I'm sure I wouldn't upgrade regularly. Maybe it's a peer pressure thing - everyone walking around the office has the latest phone, so I'm not likely to stick with a brick.

Post wasn't intended to offend, but if you want a fight.....:p

batfink, Apr 1, 2004
Ask a Question