Musical Fidelity KW550 Amp and Spendor S9e speakers

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by dagb, Feb 27, 2007.

1. dagb

dagb

Hi,

I've been offered a stonking deal on a new car, too good to turn down to be honest so I'm selling my amp and speakers to help fund it.

I will downsize considerably until my wallet has recovered and my bank manager is talking to me again!!

I have an MF KW550 integrated amplifier which is 9 weeks old. It is therefore virtually brand new. It is totally unmarked and comes with all original packaging, remote, manual, 2 sets of PSU leads (everything it basically came with).

I have both sets of boxes for it as well (main boxes and big outer boxes) so shipping will be straightforward.

It has an RRP of £5,000 and was only launched in September of last year. Delivering over 600 watts per channel into 8 ohms it is an effortless amp, and sounds absolutely stunning. MM/MC phono stage which I believe is the same as the X-LPS standalone unit.

Due to age (or lack of!!) I'm looking for £3799 - I will of course ship to anywhere in the UK (Mainland at least) at my cost if the price is right.

I am open to offers, but they must be sensible - this amp is barely run in and is as new.

I also have a pair of Spendor S9e speakers in cherry. Current flagship Spendors in the 'e' range and sell for £3000.00. These are the very latest versions as apparently there were some subtle changes made to the 'e' range late last year and I got one of the first pairs. I bought them 2 weeks after I bought the KW, mid December 2006.

They sound great!! Very natural and rich sounding speakers with great depth.

Looking for £1949.00, still have boxes and shipping applies as above. I am open to sensible offers and if the price is right I will ship FOC. As new condition, no marks or scuffs.

I'm reluctant to sell them, but the new car is calling me and need to raise some funds. Was planning to buy next year, but my dealer has an ex-demonstrator in the colour I want with all the toys I want as well!!
    I'll sorely miss my hi-fi, but I'll buy something good again next year hopefully!

I have photos which I can email if anyone is interested.

Thanks for looking

dagb, Feb 27, 2007
  2. dagb

dagb

Speakers have been sold

:D

Just the amplifier to go - anyone want to make me an offer?

Cheers

dagb, Mar 1, 2007
  3. dagb

dagb

I've now put my amplifier on eBay, item number 170087029060

dagb, Mar 4, 2007
  4. dagb

dagb

amp is provisionally sold

dagb, Mar 6, 2007
Ask a Question