Musical Fidelity X-Ray CDP

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Advocate, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Advocate

Advocate

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....MESE:IT&viewitem=&item=320098420946&rd=1&rd=1

What Hifi's Best Buy in the 2001 Awards (5*) “A winning mix of detail and sheer musicality.â€Â
    Hifi Choice “Brilliantly packaged and cleanâ€Â
    Condition
    As you see in the photos, the condition of the amplifier is good. Since I bought it four years ago, it has been a hifi-rack in a smoke/pet free environment and was cleaned with a damp cloth occasionally.

Bought for 800 pounds

Sound This player is one of the most natural sounding players that I have heard. I listen to a wide range of music and need a CDP that plays both rock and ljazz. This player can convey both the anger of rock as well as the mellow tones of light jazz without Corinne May sounding harsh, screechy or bright. If you want a player to play a variety of music (instead of one that disappoints you when you change genre), this is the one to get.

I'm selling it together with the rest of my hifi components since I am moving to a smaller place that lacks the space for a proper hifi setup

Advocate, Mar 30, 2007
  2. Advocate

MO! MOnkey`ead!

If might be worth adding "MF" to the auction title. When selling/buying MF stuff in the past, I've noticed items are sometimes listed as on or the other so might help it be found by potential buyers. Good luck.

edit: Then again, I've just searched for MF on ebay and no Musical Fidelity kit shows up. So I appear to be talking pants :)

MO!, Mar 30, 2007
Ask a Question