Myryad MDP500 ex dem bargain

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Matt F, Oct 15, 2003.

1. Matt F

Matt F

No specific "special offers" section so I'll put it here:

There is an ex-dem Myryad MDP500 AV processor at Radford HiFi in Bristol for £849 which is a hell of a reduction on the r.r.p. of £1800.

Anyone after a top quality AV processor should check this out as I seem to remember that it was very highly regarded at £1800.

It doesn't have Pro-logic II but I do know that there is an upgrade option where you can turn an MDP500 into the new (£2.6K) MDP500 G6 processor which has everything (check the Myryad website). This upgrade ain't cheap at £900 (probably comparable with Tag upgrade costs mind you) but it will give you a £2.5K+ processor for a total £1750.

Alternatively, if you can live without PLII/EX/ES etc. then you can bag yourself a very nice processor for the cost of a "just above mid range" AV amp.

I was toying with it myself (as a cheaper way to get 5.1 inputs i.e. buy this, sell my Tag) but now that I'm sticking with my AV32R I'm letting you lot know about it.

Matt.

Matt F, Oct 15, 2003
  2. Matt F

cookiemonster

3. Matt F

Matt F

Oh bollux - dunce of the week award.

Can you move it please Michael.

Cheers,

Matt.

Matt F, Oct 15, 2003
Ask a Question