New online DJ, MC, Singers, Bands online Community

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by EmbrasiveDance, May 18, 2010.

1. EmbrasiveDance

EmbrasiveDance

I hope you dont mind me posting this!

This is a brand new (just starting) online community that i am a member of. I am a producer/DJ for this project. I have had the Main man on the whole thing DJ Danny D type up the following:

'Want be part of a music community ? I introduce you The Embrasive Dance Project, the new online music community which is growing day by day with an aim to serve the listeners with music from all genres and all walks of life, as well as help promote Singers, Musicians, DJs, MCs and Bands no matter if they just sing for fun or a well established artist. The Embrasive Dance Project is here and don't forget to pop by the website where you can browse profiles, chat to friends, post in the forum, download music and video and also get locked in on our internet radio station online. Also join the facebook group and become a member and stay up to date with news and also post your own material so other members can see (You may get it played on air, Just ask us). When the project starts building up more, we will be doing live events/gigs. Just getting started is the hardest part. But you will enjoy it once you listen to us on air live! This is your destiny, Embrace Your Destiny'.

Facebook Group: The Embrasive Dance Project (www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=103019617864&ref=ts)

EmbrasiveDance, May 18, 2010
Ask a Question