Nos Dac

For Sale: Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by maddog 2, Feb 1, 2005.

1. maddog 2

maddog 2

I bought this DAC from Derek Shek in Hong Kong recently to resurect my ailing Marantz CD player after its analogue outputs died on me. However, the problems afflicting the player have unfortunately turned out to be terminal :( so I'm now going to have to buy a new player, DAC or no DAC.

The DAC is less than a week old and is in perfect condition. I've tested it on a non-sick player and everything is working fine. Obviously I could just buy another player as a transport and keep the DAC but frankly, I haven't the time to start playing with around with transports/cables etc. to try and get the sound I want. I'm going for a shiny new one box solution instead.

Anyway, if you've been reading the recent threads on this DAC you'll know what it is. I paid £136 all in from Derek including postage. I'm looking for £110 including insured RM special delivery.

If you're interested then drop me a pm. Pics available on request.

I've also got a 0.5m digital cable made by Mark Grant over on the AV forum. Well reveiwed and very well made. RRP£20. Selling for £12 delivered.

maddog 2, Feb 1, 2005
  2. maddog 2

Mr Perceptive

You have PM

Mr Perceptive

Mr Perceptive, Feb 1, 2005
  3. maddog 2

maddog 2

provisionally sold

maddog 2, Feb 1, 2005
Ask a Question