paypal issues???? help needed....

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by rob, Feb 25, 2004.

1. rob

rob SCHMOOOOKIN

right, ive just moved a heap of money from sold goods from my paypal account to my bank account.question , how long does it take to get to my bank , it said i could take 7 days , which is pants if you ask me buuut do i despatch the goods before the money regesters in by bank account?

rob, Feb 25, 2004
  2. rob

michaelab desafinado

It takes a few days, but it will get there. Why wouldn't you dispatch the goods? You've already got the money, it's not like the buyer can just take it back from your paypal account :confused:

I leave US Dollar payments in my account these days as the dollar is so weak. Then I use them when I need to make USD payments. Otherwise you get stung with PayPal's pretty outrageous exchange rates.

BTW rob, your signature hasn't been working for a while now. All I see is some "don't link to this site" warnings.

Michael.

michaelab, Feb 25, 2004
  3. rob

rob SCHMOOOOKIN

cheers mike ,
    i better get my self down the post office then eh?
    ive only ever paid through paypal and never recieved funds through it.i guess im old fassioned , if its not in my back pocket im dubious.
    yea man my sig's gone to the dogs so it has.
    i kinda like it though in some obscure experimental russian freestyle jazz kind of way.....

rob, Feb 25, 2004
Ask a Question