Pioneer PDS505 Precision CDP FS

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Rory, Feb 1, 2004.

1. Rory

Rory satisfied

yep, after 3 or so years of it being in my system, its come to move on (its taken a highly modded, high end player to beat it!!).
    Sounds very good as a standard player, having being modded by Tom Evans as all the Precision range is.
    Takes on a completely different stance if you have a separate dac through the coaxial digital out-lots of high end companies use the Stable Platter mechanism, and its hard not to see why- very good disc stability and its been extremely reliable.
    Condition is very good- the odd mark or two, and the headphone output could possibly do with cleaning as it crackles from time to time (probably down to lack of use as i used the Stax's and the X-Cans)

Cost in 2001 was £460- looking for £200ono including remote control

Sorry, don't know where original box is, but instructions may be around somewhere. Can find an alternative box should posting be necessary.

Want pics? pm me with your email

in the meantime, heres a HFC review

Cheers
    http://www.hifichoice.co.uk/archive/perl/123_printreview.htm

Rory, Feb 1, 2004
  2. Rory

Rory satisfied

bump reduced for £150 for quick sale.bargain imho ;)

alternatively, if you have a decent headphone amp (x can v3 etc) and want to get rid, pm me and we may be able to do something

Rory, Feb 8, 2004
Ask a Question