Puresound Bewich A30 -Class A Valve Integrated Amplifier

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi and General Audio' started by kingsxfan, Sep 12, 2006.

1. kingsxfan

kingsxfan

I landed one of these from Coherent Systems over the weekend and inital impressions are that this amp is a stunning bargain. It just isn't permitted to sound this good for the outlay, underpriced maybe? Noticeable differences between this and the Icon 40i Classic it replaces are superior bass grip and drive, no siblance on recordings that ain't supposed to have it and an immediately noticable smoother and much more 'together' presentation. The Icon now seems a touch swampy in comparison. Don't get me wrong, the Icon is a good amp but this unit has raised the bar considerably in this price area.

The good thing is, as I take it all in over the next few weeks, my smile is going to be getting bigger and bigger

If you have around 2k to spend on a new amp, you'd be a fool not to consider this beauty. Build quality is substancial, and I mean substancial. Those with bad backs stay away.

Dismiss at your peril!!!!

KxF

kingsxfan, Sep 12, 2006
Ask a Question