Rotel RB970bx power amp (Dead! One for the DIYers)

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by Sauerkraut, Jan 26, 2004.

1. Sauerkraut

Sauerkraut Do I or Don't I? I did!!!

Sold - Rotel RB970bx power amp (Dead! One for the DIYers) - Sold

--------------------
    Sold
    --------------------
    I have a dead Rotel RB970bx power amp. In pretty good nick apart
    from the small fact that it doesn't work. Basically both fuses on the power input blew but otherwise there is no physical signs of problems (although there are problems). I replaced the two fuses and they blew immediately again. I do know the problem is not the transformer though as me and my dad tested this.

I have a pdf copy of the Instruction Manual and the technical manual I can send on.

So I just want to pass it on to a good home and thought this would be a perfect project for one of you DIYers.

It was a fantastic amp hopefully some one can bring it back to its former glory. I can post pictures of condition and its inside tonight if people want.

Oh I'll also include the left over 250V 8A fuses I have for it

Any reasonable sensible offers. (So fiver and you deliver to Glasgow will be ignored.)
    Would prefer to be collected or can possibly deliver if near to me. Posatge would be about tenner.
    Cheers all

:D

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2004
    Sauerkraut, Jan 26, 2004
Ask a Question