Ruark Logrhythm subwoofer

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by MartinC, Oct 7, 2005.

1. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Following a change of main speakers my Ruark Logrhythm sub is now surplus to requirements, so it's up for sale. Check out a review here:

http://www.hifichoice.co.uk/review_read.asp?ID=977

My sub is in perfect working order and after a good stare at it last night I can't see any cosmetic damage at all either. It has all the features you'd expect:

- Both low and high level connection, both of which can be used so you could for instance connect an AV amp via the low level input and a stereo amp via the high level. There is seperate gain control for the two inputs
    - Adjustable frequency roll-off. There is also a "Cinema/HiFi" switch, which doubles the roll-off frequency at the press of a button.
    - 180 degree phase switch

I have all it's original packaging, and it will come with it's supplied 5m stereo intereconnect, 10m high level connection lead (Neutrik), it's manual and mains lead.

It's yours for £265. It is as you might imagine somewhat heavy/bulky to post, so ideally I'd like the buyer to collect. I would also consider delivering it myself, or meeting someone halfway if further away.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you have.

Here are some photos of my actual sub:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

MartinC, Oct 7, 2005
  2. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Bump.

MartinC, Oct 13, 2005
  3. MartinC

Porthale

Hi Martin

I’m guessing this an old Post, although I can’t see a date anywhere and may simply not be looking properly.

Were you using the Ruark Log-Rythm Subwoofer with the Ruark Prologue One and Ruark Dialogue one Speakers ?

im asking as I’m looking for some advice and thought who better to ask that one one with the same equipment.

Kind Regards
    Paul

Porthale, Feb 25, 2020
Ask a Question