She's all yours Captain

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by joel, Jun 24, 2003.

1. joel

joel Shaman of Signals

Groovehandle is gone. I turned off the life support at 01:00 Tuesday morning. The patient died peacefully in her sleep shortly thereafter.
    Thank you to everyone, you were/are groovehandle.
    Michael has built a spiffing new ship, but do not forget that a ship is only as good as its crew.
    Michael, she's all yours Captain.

In the meantime, bring on Groovehandle's Swansong, bring on the Deathplinque*.

Viva Groovehandle!

*coming soon to an internet near you :JOEL:

joel, Jun 24, 2003
  2. joel

MO! MOnkey`ead!

Cheers Joel. Hope you enjoyed reading the final posts! You could have held on for a few min's MOre though! I was just haggling terms with Timpy over rates for Mrs MO! :eek: And stillhave no idea what happened to *MAT*ildas boomarang!

Cheers

MO :D

MO!, Jun 24, 2003
  3. joel

timpy Snake Oil free!!!

Thanks Joel.

There were some cracking posts there at the end from the likes of Tones, GrahamN, SideshowBob, MO!, WM etc. Some really good new song lyrics and off the wall stuff there! Excellent :D:D

Cheers

timpy, Jun 24, 2003
  4. joel

GrahamN

I have the penultimate thread (Frankie's farewell) at home - I'll add it to the "In Memoriam..." thread when I get home from tonight's concert ( :) ). Mustn't lose Sideshowbob's and Tones' wordsmithery!

GrahamN, Jun 24, 2003
  5. joel

michaelab desafinado

Only just spotted this thread :shame:

Thanks Joel for your excellent captaincy during the first part of the journey - so far the good ship ZeroGain is making good speed through calm waters thanks to an excellent crew. No doubt there will be some stormy waters somewhere ahead but hopefully we can all navigate through them without breaking a mast or losing anyone overboard...

Looking forward to the Deathplinque :yikes:

Michael.

michaelab, Jun 26, 2003
Ask a Question