SOLD: Subwoofer - Ruark Log-Rhythm

Discussion in 'Classified Adverts' started by MartinC, Oct 19, 2006.

1. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Since upgrading to the Meadowlark floorstanders I've now had well over a year this sub has been surplus to requirements so it's about time I found it a new home since frankly it's getting in the way in my flat! So it's yours for only £180 (RRP was £700).

The sub is in perfect working order and after a good stare at it I can't see any cosmetic damage at all either. It has a 12†driver and built in 100W amp. It has all the features you'd expect:

- Both low and high level connection, both of which can be used so you could for instance connect an AV amp via the low level input and a stereo amp via the high level. There is separate gain control for the two inputs

- Adjustable frequency roll-off. There is also a "Cinema/HiFi" switch, which doubles the roll-off frequency at the press of a button

- 180 degree phase switch

I have all it's original packaging, and it will come with it's supplied 5m stereo interconnect, 10m high level connection lead (Neutrik), it's manual and mains lead.

It is as you might imagine somewhat heavy/bulky to post, so I'm going to have to say either the buyer will need to collect or I might consider delivering it myself, or meeting someone halfway if further away.

Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions you have.

Here are some photos of my actual sub:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2006
    MartinC, Oct 19, 2006
  2. MartinC

MartinC Trainee tea boy

Should this mean I could deliver this sub to anyone, I'll mention I'll be driving to Epsom this Saturday (21/10).

MartinC, Oct 19, 2006
Ask a Question