Some new cables for sale - Much cheaper than the high street shops.

Discussion in 'Trade Adverts and Discussion' started by amazingtrade, Jun 3, 2005.

1. amazingtrade

amazingtrade Mad Madchestoh fan

I have just managed to get some of these quite cheap

[​IMG]

This is my auction

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5779581187&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

If anybody on here wants them I can do them for £3 including P&P as I have loads of spare jiffy bags. I can also do 2 for £4.50. I can sell them on here cheaper as I don't have to include paypal/ebay costs.

They are not exactly going to compete with a £50 QED but they do sound better than the freebies and they are double sheided, gold plated etc.

If there is enough interest I will create a shopping website as I have lots of other cables to shift as well such at these Accustic Research 3 phono to scart leads with silver conductors.

[​IMG]

I can do these for £10 inc P&P, I have used these for my own TV for the last year and the picture quality is suburb, the phono to phono version of this cable retailed at about £60 and got a good review from HIFI choice.

Its called the Accustic Research Master Series - High Defination.

amazingtrade, Jun 3, 2005
  2. amazingtrade

Will The Lucky One

You have PM regarding the 1.5 Metre RCA jobbies...I definitely want 1 set and might want another, I'll check tomorrow (only need them for hooking up a rather poor TV and an even poorer VCR, so spending a lot on cables seems a bit daft).

:)

Will, Jun 3, 2005
  3. amazingtrade

Thanks replied to your PM.

amazingtrade, Jun 3, 2005
  4. amazingtrade

sane4sure

PM ref them phonos!

sane4sure, Jun 4, 2005
  5. amazingtrade

Will The Lucky One

Just had a look and neither the telly nor the VCR have any audio outputs :eek: :( so I have no need for the cable now. Sorry to mess you around.

Will, Jun 4, 2005
  6. amazingtrade

Hiya its ok don't worry about it :)

amazingtrade, Jun 4, 2005
  7. amazingtrade

I am considering making a mini e-commerce site to sell my cables on do you think there will be enough demand?

If I use a pay as you go third party shopping basket system I won't need to pay for an SSL certificate or anything so its only really labour it will cost to setup. I just don't want to spend hours making a site nobody wants to use.

amazingtrade, Jun 12, 2005
Ask a Question